To obtain a sticker you must be a Tribal member, present a valid driver’s license and vehicle registration.
- The fee is $10 cash only and will be placed on the vehicle by Enrollment.
- No new sticker will be issued without the remittance of the old sticker.
- Stickers are available on Wednesdays and Thursdays and please make an appointment.
- This sticker is for the purpose of vehicle owner identification only; you must carry your tribal ID as well.
- Spouse and Non-Tribal member stickers are no longer valid stickers.
For questions call the Natural Resource Commission’s Chair Vernon Pocknett (508) 292-6713.